49th Annual Award Ceremony Tuesday, November 3, 2015
The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem’s 49th Annual Awards Celebration will be held on Tuesday, November 3rd at the Club on 3 Geremonty Drive in Salem, NH. This year’s event will be a breakfast. The Annual Award Celebration recognizes contributions made by members of the community. Awards will be presented for outstanding service, dedication and commitment on behalf of the Club. Tours of the Club will be available before and after the breakfast.
This year’s ceremony will feature the following honors:
- Tuscan Brands will receive the Richard P. McCoy Service Award for outstanding service and commitment to our Club
- David Demers will be presented with the Marketing Award for his outstanding marketing of our Club through his relationships and social media
- Jim Desjardins will be honored for his outstanding volunteer service to the Club with our Volunteer of the Year Award
- Cynthia McKeon will receive the Stewardship Award for her dedication and service to our Club for providing an outstanding Pre-school and Kindergarten
- Keller Williams Realty of Salem will be presented with the BE GREAT Award for their countless hours of volunteerism during their RED DAY Initiative
- Steve & Ken Gudek will each be presented with the Man of the Year Award for their dedication to our Club and our mission
Schedule of Events
- 7:00am — Tours begin, conducted by Jodi Gosselin, Youth of the Year
- 7:30am — Breakfast & Speakers
- 8:45am — Program ends, tours also available
Tickets are $25 per person. Tables of 10 are available. Reservations can be made by calling Denise Dolloff at the Club at (603) 898-7709, x16, or by emailing her at email@example.com.